Roof skylight systems
In 2002, we started cooperation with one of the largest producers of ceramic tiles in Poland – CERAMIKA PARADYŻ.
Over the last 10 years, we have signed contracts with this Investor each year for the modernization of existing elements or delivery and installation of new elements lighting the production and warehouse halls of this plant, located in the following cities:
- ALUCO SKYLIGHT SL roof skylights with smoke removal systems – approximately 4000 m2,
- ALUCO PANEL vertical transoms – approximately 1500 m2,
- ALUCO SKYLIGHT SP roof top skylights – approximately 100 pieces.
Wielka Wola Plant:
- ALUCO SKYLIGHT SL roof skylights with smoke removal systems – approximately 6000 m2,
- ALUCO SKYLIGHT SP roof top skylights – approximately 70 pieces.
Plants in Tomaszów Mazowiecki:
- ALUCO SKYLIGHT SL roof skylights with smoke removal systems – approximately 15000m2,
- ALUCO PANEL vertical transoms – approximately 2500 m2,
- ALUCO SKYLIGHT SP roof top skylights – approximately 250 pieces.
What is interesting is the fact that a ventilation system was installed on one of the plants using additional pneumatic cylinders synchronized with weather control units.
This solution was adopted due to the high temperatures reached in the hall during the process of ceramics firing. In 2002-2005, it was a very innovative system installed for the first time in Poland.
Roof Skylight Systems
Detailed information about our offering can be found in the section dedicated to roof skylights.
Request a Quote
Contact us if you want to get a precise quote for your project or if you need more information.